LNG bunkering in the upper Baltic Sea region
Elenger Marine LNG bunker vessel Optimus provides LNG bunkering operation in the Baltic Sea.
The vessel is capable of carrying out bunkering operations both in ports and on sea, at designated anchorage points.
Main particulars of the new LNG bunker vessel:
- Finnish-swedish ice class 1A
- Length 100 m, draft 5 m
- 2 x 3000 m3 C-type LNG tanks (max pressure 4.5 bar)
- Dual fuel propulsion, max speed 13.4 knots
- LNG bunkering speed 4 x 250 m3/h
Elenger Marine is major provider of truck-to-ship (TTS) LNG bunkering operation in the Baltic Sea region.
Our nine semi-trailers produced by the leading German manufacturer Gofa, are equipped with powerful Cryostar 1000 l/min pumps that allow the bunkering to be carried out in 45 minutes.
We bunker liquefied natural gas in the ports of Tallinn, Hanasaari and Hanko.
We are ready to provide our services to all companies in the region and to extend our bunkering service further to other ports in Finland and the Baltic states.
- Main operation area is Gulf of Finland: ship-to-ship bunkering in Tallinn, Hanko, Helsinki harbours, Vuosaari and different anchorage places in Baltic sea.
- Vessel can act as a feeder or bunker vessel in the eastern part of Baltic Sea
- Interface between the bunker vessel and ships arriving the area has been secured
- Vessel is capable to bunker in anchorage or in the ports
We are ready to provide our services to all companies in the region.